ClickShare Button Manager
- Stand-alone software
- Pair Buttons remotely to selected meeting room
- Pair up to 4 Buttons to any Base Unit at once
Remote pairing of ClickShare Buttons
The ClickShare Button Manager is a stand-alone software application to remotely pair your ClickShare Buttons for all your ClickShare Base Units.
As such, you don’t need physical access anymore to the ClickShare Base Unit to pair or unpair one or more Buttons to a specific Base Unit.
The Button Manager application is designed for facility managers or venue hosts that want to pair a number of buttons to a Base Unit in a particular meeting room without actually requiring physical access to the room.
Example use cases could be:
- Hotels or conference centers that rent out meetings and want to safeguard the ClickShare Buttons at the reception desk.
- Meeting rooms where the equipment is installed in a secure area (like a closed rack)
From your desk, you can pair up to 4 Buttons at once to any of your ClickShare Base Unit that are connected to your network. Additionally, while pairing, the Buttons’ firmware is matched automatically to the respective Base Unit firmware, as such avoiding any compatibility issues.
|Supported OS||Windows 7 / 10 – 64 bit|
|Supported ClickShare versions||CS-100 Huddle, CS-100, CSE-200, CSE-200+ and CSE-800 with Firmware 1.6 onwards
|Pairing||- Pair Buttons to the selected meeting room
- Update Button firmware to the correct Base Unit firmware version
- Can pair up to 4 Buttons at once
|Base Units||All the Base Units on your network|